Final Exam Review
From Maryville College CS Wiki
- What does the symbol table do?
- Be able to construct a simple symbol table given some code written in Ledgard.
- Sketch the pseudocode necessary to build a symbol table.
- What is type checking?
- What are some of the primary challenges of type checking?
- How do we recover from type errors?
- Given a language definition, be able to sketch out the pseudocode for its type checker.
- How does code generation work?
- Given a set of code templates and a simple language, be able to:
- Generate code for a small program by hand.
- Write the pseudocode for a code generator.