ACM Student Chapter
The ACM Chapter
Welcome to the student chapter of the Association for Computing machinery. Our organization hosts several events and activities including:
- A once-per-semester retro video game night.
- A high school programming contest.
- Student programming teams (Including a super secret private wiki section!)
- Various talks and lectures
Programming team meetings are held Mondays and Fridays from 3:00-3:30. Other events are announced via flies and on this wiki.
Problem of the Week
Each week, the programming team is required to complete a problem. The solutions for the problems will be available to programming team members, but the problem will always be posted publicly. If you want to see the solutions, you'll have to join the team! (Membership is exclusively available to all who ask. Come out and play, and you'll get to see the code.)
- Problem for October30-November 6 Strings with Same Letters (ICPC North Central Regional 2013 Problem H)
- Problem for October 23-30 2015 Voting (ICPC Regional 2010 Problem C)
- Problem for October 16 - October 23 2015 Quicksum (ICPC Regional 2006 Problem A)
- Problem for October 2 - October 9 2015 Probability Paradox (ICPC Regional 2013 Problem D)
- Problem for September 25 - October 2 2015 The Maze Makers (ICPC Regional 2014 Problem F)
- Problem for September 18 - 25 2015 One Extra Digit (CCSCSE 2014 Problem 4)